When setting up Questions & Answers, there are a few different question types to choose from. Here's what they all mean and when you'd use them:
- Text — This will present a form field with just one line, perfect for questions with short, one-word or one-sentence responses.
- Textarea — This will present a form field with just multiple lines, perfect for questions that require longer answers such as addresses and descriptions.
- Checkboxes — Checkboxes are good for questions that have multiple answers where people can choose more than one option, e.g. interests
- Select — Select boxes are perfect for questions that require one pre-defined response, e.g. t-shirt size
- Country — This is a select box pre-filled with a list of countries. Note: this will return country codes as values when the data is collected.
- File — Allows attendees to upload a document, maximum 5MB.
If you have any follow-up questions, drop us a line at email@example.com or chat to us in-app and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.