Tito gives you a simple way to view, browse, search and filter your attendees. You can also add attendees manually.
Attendees in the sidebar to see the current attendee list. You can view an individual attendee's ticket by clicking on their name.
In the Attendee summary you'll get an overview of the person attending your event.
- Reference — is a unique five character reference code for the ticket. The ticket reference will be identical to the order reference, except when there were multiple tickets in an order, in which case it will be the order reference, followed by a serial number. e.g. #GIAO-1
- Order information — This will show who ordered the ticket and when. Click on this to reveal the Order summary.
- Status — Shows whether the ticket is unassigned, incomplete or complete.
- Ticket type — The blue block on the summary shows the ticket type that person has registered.
- Attendee details — Name, email and answers to any other fields you've enabled will show here. If a ticket has custom questions attached, the Responses will show up on this view too.
- Internal notes — A space for you to add notes for internal use. Will be seen by your team mates who have access to the account, but not by the attendee.
Search for an attendee
You can search by name, email and/or attendee or order reference. Click on the search bar under the Attendees heading. You can also filter by tickets and ticket status.
Re-send the ticket email
Click on the
Actions menu in the top-right of an attendee's record to see the option to re-send their confirmation email. You can review the contents of the email and hit
Send to deliver the mail.
Under this menu you can also open up the attendee's ticket page, PDF ticket, and Apple Wallet file.
Edit attendee details
Edit to edit attendee details. Any answers to questions attached to the ticket can be edited here too, and you can change their ticket type from the dropdown if you need to, add tags, lock ticket changes and more.
Void an attendee
Actions menu you can choose to void the ticket if the person can no longer attend. If it's a paid ticket, you'll be prompted to say whether you wish to issue a refund. For more details, see Refunds and Cancellations.
To void all attendees at once, click on the cog icon above the search bar and select
Void all attendees . This action is irreversible so be careful!
Manually add an attendee
+ Add new above the search bar to add a new attendee manually. Fill in their details, select the relevant ticket type, and enter a price to show on the receipt. If you wish for the attendee to be notified, don't forget to enable this option at the bottom of the screen before hitting
☝️Pro-tip: If you add an attendee manually, they will not be able to pay you via Tito. You'll need to invoice them separately.
Import or export attendees
Click on the cog icon above the search bar to import or export attendees.
If you choose to import attendees, we'll prompt you to download our .csv template. Fill this in without changing any of the columns or headings, save it as a .csv or .xlxs file, and then drag it in to the drop area under Step 2.
You'll be shown a dialogue box letting you know the progress and status of the upload.
Manually uploaded attendees are not automatically sent an email confirmation, as Tito assumes you have handled their registration offline or using another platform. If you wish to notify people that they've been added to the event, you can use our Messages feature. A link to each recipient's ticket will automatically be included at the bottom of each email.
☝️ Pro-tip: For smooth imports, make sure the data you enter in the Ticket column in the template exactly matches existing ticket types you've set up in Tito.
Need help with something specific? Search our FAQs section to find instant answers.
If you can’t see what you need, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us in-app and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.