Tito has a widget which can be embedded on any website with just a couple of lines of code. See the full instructions here.
If your site is running on WordPress, you can use this plugin to drop the widget into your pages.
- Head to the plugin site and download
tito.zipand expand into your
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install directly by clicking ‘Add New’ on your plugins page, search for ‘Tito’ and click ‘Install Now’.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add your event path to the Tito settings page. For example, if the event path is
https://ti.to/ultimateconf/2013, then the event path is:
- Add the other default settings.
do_shortcode('[tito]');in your template code or add the shortcode
‘[tito]’to your content where you want the ticket sales box or button to appear.
- If you wish to customise the display in the template using the shortcode, all settings can be passed to the plugin using the shortcode. For example:
[tito event=”ultimateconf/2013″ button=”true” label=”Get yer tickets” releases=”3elajg6qcxu”]. This also applies to the
If you have any follow-up questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat to us in-app and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.