While we do offer the ability to duplicate your Tito events, some details don't get copied over automatically. This includes discount codes.
However, we can use import and exports in Tito to use the same discount codes on a duplicated event.
- First, click Create a new event and click Duplicate existing event at the bottom of the window.
- Once you've duplicated your desired event, open your old event in a new tab or window.
- Navigate to your old event, and click on Discount codes.
- Click the blue cog on the top right and hit Export.
- Choose Export to CSV and hit Download.
- Once your download is complete, navigate to the tab or window containing the new, duplicated event to which you want to upload the discount codes.
- Now, in this new event, navigate to Discount codes.
- Click the option that says Import a CSV.
- From there, click Download Template (CSV)
Important Note: You'll notice that some columns don't match up directly in both the exported discount code CSV file and the import template we've just downloaded here. The important thing to be aware of is that you need to keep the columns as they are in the sheet that's due to be imported (i.e. the template).
- Copy the Code, Type and Value cells from the exported discount code CSV from your original event. These are required for the upload to be successful.
- Paste those into the relevant Code, Type and Value columns in the CSV import template.
- Optionally fill out the information in the remaining columns if you'd like those to be automatically set up in Tito once you upload the sheet.
- Then, navigate back to the Import section in Discount codes within your Tito account.
- Follow step 2 and drag and drop the file you want to import into that box, or browse for it.
- Click Import.
Et voila! Your discount codes are ready to be used again for your new event.
If you have any follow-up questions, drop us a line at email@example.com or chat to us in-app and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.